Professional Website Audit – One time fee $195
Is Your Website Working For You Or Against You?
Want to find out? How about a Professional Website Audit?
Your website is more than just something to slap up because you think you should. It is usually the first impression of your business potential customers see. It tells them what you’re all about, what you value, and it should tell them how you are going to solve their problems. You have just a few seconds (25 to be precise) to engage them or lose them. A Website Audit is the perfect choice to find out how effective your website is!
Get a Professional Website Audit NOW for ONLY $195!
Most website grader or audit programs only focus on Key Word and Search Engine optimization, but that’s only half the battle. Getting found doesn’t do you any good if you can’t keep visitors there and engage them with great content and tools. That’s why you need a Marketing Assessment AND an SEO Assessment to ensure your website not only attracts visitors but ENGAGES potential customers!
Here is everything we will do for you!
Part 1: Written Content and Messaging Assessment (Marketing)
Does your website convey the message you want to present and potential customers? An expert Marketing Consultant will review your website content and offer recommendations for improvement on:
- Readability – Are you using language that’s easy to understand?
- Messaging – Is your site speaking to your target market? Why should they choose you? Are you standing out from competition?
- Navigation – Is your website easy to navigate? Is it easy to find relevant information? 3 click rule!
Part 2: Website Design and Functionality Assessment (Search Engine Optimization)
An expert Website Developer will review your website for keyword content and search engine optimization (SEO) tools. We will run site through Google Page Rank and Website analyzer software to give you your score and provide recommendations for improving your score – helping you get found by more potential customers.
- Meta Data – How well defined and useful are the Meta tags on your homepage?
- Heading Summary – How well are you using your heading tags? Proper use of tags alerts the search engines (and your reader) about the content of the page.
- Image Summary – Do you have so many images on your page that it affects the page loading time? Are you labeling your pictures using the ALT tags?
- Loading time – Are your website, images, and pages loading quickly? Or are you losing potential clients due to slow loading times?
- Interior Page Analysis – We dive a few pages deeper into your website to evaluate existing Keyword and Description tags.
- Mobile Friendly – is the website readable across all devices?
Part 3: Top 5 Recommendation Summary Report
At the end of the audit, you will receive a list of top 5 recommendations accompanied by short description/summary for each.
- Content: Top level written content review and first impressions
- Effectiveness: Tips for engaging visitors and getting them to know, like, trust, and buy from you!
- Look and Feel: Graphic design and images audit
- Ease of Use: Continuity and Navigation assessment
- Getting Found: SEO, meta tag, xml map and key word enhancement recommendations