Website Redesign - is it worth it?
Give your site more than just a fresh coat of paint, give it a whole new life!
You will have less than 10 seconds to make an impression on your visitor (including site load time) before they decide if they want to stay or hit the back button and go visit someone else's site. If you're a business owner and your website is not bringing people in, your website might be hurting your bottom line rather than helping it. I can help you with your website redesign and give it the facelift that you've been planning.
Nothing like a new design!
Your image is everything - make sure you look awesome!
Your website might be working fine, is it looking up to date? How does it compare to that of your competitors? Nowadays, with all the options that your visitors have, the appearance of your website is among the most important aspects of presenting your site. Swoboda Marketing can help you with your website redesign and give it the facelift that you've been planning but haven't gotten around to yet. With over 15 years of experience, hundreds of satisfied customers are proof of the quality of my work.
What are the benefits of redesigning your site?
Some of the benefits of redesigning your website:
- It will get your website up to date on the latest design trends
- Give it a fresh new look that will bring you to an even playing field with your competitors
- It can help your site get a better ranking on organic search results.
- It will improve user experience, which will result in more conversions from visitor to client.
Why should you redesign your website?
There are a number of reasons why you should redesign your site.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How easy is it to find important information or purchase?
- How does it compare to your competitors’ sites?
- How long have you had the site?
- Have you had the same site for the past 3 years?
- Is it search engine friendly?
- Is it mobile-friendly?
You should consider all these questions to decide if you need a redesign. Even Fortune 500 companies are constantly changing their website.
The bottom line is: If your site is not bringing you new customers, or customers are leaving your site frustrated, it’s time for you to update your site.