Why Social Media Marketing?
Social Media is simply word-of-mouth advertising. Social Media has changed the way people connect, discover, and share information. It’s Time To Go Social.
75% of people are somewhat or highly likely to share content they like online with friends, co-workers or family.
- Facebook users: 1.2 billion
- Links shared every 20 minutes: 1.5 million
- Average time spent on each Facebook visit: 30 minutes
- Twitter users: 554,950,000
- Tweets a day: 550 million
- Fastest growing social network: Pinterest
- Social platform with most monthly visits: Google+
If you’re wondering if social media marketing is right for your business, the verdict is in … social media is the best way to drive repeat business and to attract new customers.
Here are a few ways you can use social media that will have a huge impact on your business:
- Spread the Word; Show customers and prospects who you are and what you can do for them. It’s great for brand awareness!
- Drive Sales: Give customers offers that are so good they’ll share them with their friends. Your promotions could go viral!
- Provide Great Customer Service: Listen and respond to what your customers are saying about you and to you.
- Keep Your Customers Coming Back: Build stronger relationships so customers will get to know, like, and trust you.
Because social media is all about discovering and sharing cool stuff, every interaction you have through social media has the potential to reach hundreds if not thousands of new people. That’s awesome because social media will ultimately help to spread your message and attract new customers.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Social media is the technology that connects people—whether it’s to share content or just to chat.
- Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing).
- Social media marketing is the way to use that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business and attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
Sound familiar? That’s because social media marketing is just word-of-mouth powered by technology.
Did you know engaging with social media is the number one daily activity among Americans? This statistic tops time spent on email or searching on Google. Approximately 93% of companies use social media to promote their business.
Advertising and Marketing with Social media is BIG and only getting bigger. If you are not utilizing this tool, you are likely missing a large chunk of your target consumers.
It is easy to understand why potential clients are so obsessed with social media and why these are some of the best networks every company needs to have an active presence on.
We are now being exposed to more and more social advertisements. It is impossible to visit your Facebook news feed without clicking on a few interesting ads and clicking through to their website, sometimes even converting – purchasing the product or service.
So what are you waiting for? Call and get a Free Consultation on how Swoboda Marketing can integrate Social Media into your overall internet marketing plan.